All your opinions disagree with themselves! Do you have a multiple personality disorder or something?
No (not that I know of, anyway…). This is a blog of secrets submitted by other people, not me. Well, some are by me. But not all of them ;)
How long will it take for my secret to be posted?
Usually, 1-2 days. Sometimes it might be 3, if there’s an abnormally large amount sent in one day, and on occasions where we get behind due to being a co-blogger or two down, perhaps more. Please be patient. We do our best.
Do you post every secret you get?
Generally speaking, yes. Things we might not post are:
- Secrets that are submitted about specific named fans. These will either be deleted, or edited somewhat.
- Secrets that are direct responses to previous secrets, either arguing/agreeing with them. If you want to do either of these things, it is preferable to reblog and add your argument/praise as a comment.
- Secrets that are submitted with lazy grammar. We will happily change poor phrasing/spellings, but please remember to capitalise the starts of sentences and words such as “John”/”Edward” and your “i”s, as well as putting in apostrophes where they are needed.
OK, I did all those things… So why haven’t you posted my secret?
Nothing is filtered out of being posted based on subject content, so if it’s been more than 3 days since you submitted it, here’s your guide on what to do!
1. Check with yourself that it wasn’t a common thought that people have already said lots of times.
2. Check that you haven’t seen a similar secret come out recently.
3. Ask yourself whether it really was a “secret” that you submitted - things that are just statements or random thoughts are unlikely to be posted ;)
- THEN, given that you’ve gone through that checklist, resubmit it with “XXX” at the start.
It’s VERY important to remember to put the “XXX” because if you just send it in again without, when I see it I’ll just think that it’s similar to something we’ve had recently, and probably dismiss it again :)
Absolutely everything that fits the criteria on the checklist will be posted, so if your secret does meet them, it is definitely most likely to still be in the inbox/queue :)
Remember to wait the 3 days though - if you don’t wait, it just makes things confusing for us :)
Who is mjsreply?
Me! If you send a question or some feedback to the morejedsecrets Ask off anon, I’ll reply to you from mjsreply.
Can you follow me back?
morejedsecrets can’t because it’s a secondary blog, but mjsreply can. If you follow morejedsecrets and mjsreply hasn’t followed you back within a couple of days, just send an Ask and I’ll fix it pronto.
Can you add another category to the “Secrets about…” list?
Possibly. Let me know what category you want adding, and if there’s a reasonable amount of secrets about it, I’ll add it.
I have an idea for the blog…
Great! Send it in to the Ask, and if I think it’s a good one, I’ll try it out!
- - -
Please be reminded that this blog is primarily an expression of opinion, not fact. None of the submissions are posted here with the intent of them being taken as truth, and readers are encouraged to remember that each “secret” is merely the opinion of one individual, and that, in its entirety, this blog is simply presenting contrasting opinions about the public figures, John and Edward Grimes, and their associates, as submitted by a large range of individuals from within the “Jedward” fanbase. These opinions are statements that cannot be proven true or false by either myself or any of the co-bloggers working here, and accordingly are not published in malice, but as a representation of the varying opinions of the fanbase.